Key features: Investment of up to £14m in projects that stimulate innovation in the UK digital media sector.
Programme: Collaborative research and development
Award: Up to £14m
Opens: 23 Sep 2013
Registration closes: 06 Nov 2013
Closes: 13 Nov 2013
Support phone number: 0300 321 4357
Cross-platform production in digital media - Collaborative R&D
- tools or applications that address the challenges of creating content, narratives and story worlds concurrently across different media environments
- tools or applications that enable the integration of pre-production, production and post-production processes into a single production stage for content creation
- solutions or services that help to create and manage a complex array of digital assets and metadata, allowing for their deployment in different content formats, for instance in movies and games, and for use in different contexts
- tools, interfaces or applications that allow content producers and consumers to interact seamlessly, and in real time, with high-definition digital assets and content, such as audio, video, CGI, digital characters and objects, without sacrificing rendering and playback capabilities
- solutions that lead to an increase in production-related workflow efficiency and iteration, and that address the challenges of concurrent content creation and production across different platforms.
Funding and project details
Looking for partners to work on your project?
- work experience
- intensive training schemes
- management and leadership programmes
- shadowing and mentoring programmes
- professional development of employees and freelancers.
- Competition helpline: 0300 321 4357
- Email: email@example.com
CR&D projects applications
- Competition opens for expressions of interest: 23 September 2013
- Briefing event and webinar: 30 September 2013
- Registration deadline: 6 November 2013
- Competition closes for expressions of interest: Noon, 13 November 2013
- Applicants notified of results: 2 December 2013
- Competition opens for invited full-stage applications: 2 December 2013
- Competition closes for full-stage applications: Noon, 15 January 2014
- Interview for applicants with proposals for grants over £2m: 24 February 2014
- Notification of results of full-stage applications: 11 March 2014